Sunday, March 26, 2017

Getting there, part 1 of 2(ish).

Bonjour!

... Wait.

Hello! Just touched down in Amsterdam and I'm waiting​ for my Dad's plane to touch down. We're fortuitous to have arrival times within 30 minutes of each other, so that we'll get to go explore the city in a spot.

Boston to Amsterdam was a breeze, with the security line taking less than 20 minutes to clear. Boarded, slept, took a few photos/videos. Bada-bing Bada-boom.


Blessed is the Netflix

My own metal sky tube.

For views, 4/10

Until I hit the Atlantic sunset.

And flew into dawn.

I have pity for any foolish soul in the same position as myself trying to use blogger on a mobile, but oh well.

Oh, found someone wandering around Schipol...

Look at these weirdos.

How European.

Anyways, both my dad and I are over caffeinated and under-slept. I'm probably going to nap until we jump back on this crazy train we've signed ourselves up for.

Until then, cheers!



No comments:

Post a Comment